What breed do you think this ol girl is?

When you rescue an animal they always find a special way to thank you. This was my thank you from my sweet girl ♥️

Attachments

• IMG_20200806_174148316.jpg
    IMG_20200806_174148316.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
So sweet! I'm glad you took the poor old girls in. She's a Dark Brahma like the others said
Me too! You deserve a medal in my book too! More people like you are needed around. I don’t know why people treat their animals and or poultry like they do if they would take care of them better in the first place then they would reap better rewards from them- not that it’s the only reason to treat the birds well but it helps. Geez! Good for you and these good little fluffy butts! Have a great day!

Me too! You deserve a medal in my book too! More people like you are needed around. I don’t know why people treat their animals and or poultry like they do if they would take care of them better in the first place then they would reap better rewards from them- not that it’s the only reason to treat the birds well but it helps. Geez! Good for you and these good little fluffy butts! Have a great day!

When I rescued mine from the chick mill, they needed help moving from the feed to the water. I had spent so much time healing them up, when this guy posted on Facebook that all his "furbabies" had been sold this year. What is wrong with that sentence.

Back
Top Bottom