What breed & Gender am i?

shell25

Chirping
9 Years
Sep 18, 2010
Derbyshire
Ok so we swapped what we was told was a pullet but turned out to be a roo. This is the "pullet" we swapped him for. Im just wanting confirmation that she is infact a she and any help on the breed, she is pictured with my other 2 pullets that we have 3 weeks and i think they around 12 week old, and due to the size of my new 1 im guessing she's abit younger.

So please, please, please tell me i have got a pullet this time.
big_smile.png
She's sooo friendly she is the only one that allows you to pick her up easily and just sits there and loves to be stroked. She was roaming and even stood there why my 4yr old boy stroked her where as the other 2 run a mile!

Any1 that helped me identify the last you one you were all spot on she was infact a roo, confirmed when he mounted my splash!

Fingers crossed!! Pullet Pullet!!

She looks like a black australorp pullet. I have a BA roo that is going to his new home today that is 9 weeks old he had large red comb and wattles and is starting to crow. her is a pick of him at 6 weeks
62756_sufferin_jet.jpg

She looks kind of like my Australorp pullet. I noticed that she has white on the tip of her wing and the black legs and under her feet looks whitish as well. My Australorp is very sweet and lets me pet her all the time (she's only about 7 weeks old) and when she was smaller when I would pick her up she would lay right down in the palm of my hand... I love her so much I think she's my favorite out of my new 4. She's really gentle too... my Buff Orpington chicks try to poke holes in my hand and eat my fingers off ( it hurts
hmm.png
) when eating out of my hand but with my Australorp I can barely feel her beak tickling my hands. They're supposedly really good layers too. Good luck with her
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom