What breed is henri ?

red66

In the Brooder
Mar 27, 2017
South Australia flinders ranges
Is anyone able to verify what breed henri could possibly be .weve had her since 3 weeks she is now 19 1/2 weeks old and the size of my japanese bantam boy she came with her 2 brothers that are pekin x

Attachments

• 20170625_165756.jpg
    20170625_165756.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 15
Could be an Australorp bantam, should have dark eyes though if she is pure Australorp "may be just the pic". Any chance she is a cross or are you sure she is a pure bred. She does have excellent shape!

I agree she is very pretty.

Almost all breeds come in a bantam (miniature) size, so she could be an Australorp bantam, if eye color were correct.

Or she could be a mix. I'm not seeing Pekin in her. Feathers and shape are wrong, however, if she is a subsequent generation of mixes, it is hard to know.

LofMc

There is a chance of crossing, her eyes are light brown colour might have to go to where shes from and see what seems to match her i didnt think there were any australorps in the flock shes from its driven us crazy trying to work out what she is .

These are her brothers defiantly different breeds but hatched the same time micheal on the left eric on the right they pick on her every now and again but she frets if i seperate them

Attachments

• 20170601_170848.jpg
    20170601_170848.jpg
    868.3 KB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom