What breed is my pullet? See pics

If she has green legs, probably an EE (one of my favorites.) It looks like she has a pea comb, if so you have an excellent chance of getting blue or green eggs.
smile.png

Hahaha, ok.. Is mutt offensive?
hu.gif
If it was not "politically correct" (sorry for that)... I lack slang and cultural knowledge of the American ways.

I am fully Puertorican and just happen to know English.

Those eggs are just gorgeous, and soooooo different from what I get from my English hens... I hope to get nice eggs from this cutie and much bigger eggs than what I get now... I really don't mind the colors. Thanks a bunch for the pic and the info.

Hahaha, ok.. Is mutt offensive? :confused:  If it was not "politically correct" (sorry for that)... I lack slang and cultural knowledge of the American ways.

I am fully Puertorican and just happen to know English.

Those eggs are just gorgeous, and soooooo different from what I get from my English hens... I hope to get nice eggs from this cutie and much bigger eggs than what I get now... I really don't mind the colors. Thanks a bunch for the pic and the info.
No it's not offensive :lol:

Mixed breed is usually what people say. Some people may take offence to mutt, but I don't. They lay as nice of an egg as any purebred, and can often be prettier!

Back
Top Bottom