Songster
11 Years
Feb 4, 2008
Venice, Florida
Captain Henry Morgan:
019_19-1.jpg

Captain Morgan and Florence:
014_14-1.jpg

I don't know what happened to his eye. It's not gotten any better. He came with his eye like that. I've had him a couple weeks now.

I'll try the neosporin for his eye. I really didn't do anything - had no idea what to do about it. Thanks. I know that there are silkies in the lady's flock. I'll have to do a search for pics of the breeds y'all mentioned.

Those little feathers on the top of his head are getting fuller and it now looks like he has a little hair-do. Alice, the little pullet, next to Florence really looks like a silky, she only has 4 toes though. Her feathers are not silky-ish though, only in style. She does have the blue ear lobes.

I'll have to get another picture of him - they grow so fast. His little comb is already coming in and flopping over.

I have a bunch of silkie mixes from a,ummmm ,cage break..HaHa His eye shape and expression, the little poof starting on his head and his 5 toes make me lean towards silkie mix. Mine have feathers like a reg. chicken, little poof on head, those soft eyes and anywhere from black to yellow skin. I have some half seama/silkie too aswell as the real silkie seramas. They are all so cute, your's is very cute.
big_smile.png
Oh, p.s. you can rinse his eye out w/saline too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom