What breed is this bantam rooster???????

Fluffy Lambs

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
May 10, 2021
The Hot State
Hello I have yellow bantam rooster that I was wondering if there was a color variety for. I have seen pictures of roosters just like it before but they don't have a breed name with them so figured he's a mutt. Mother is a ginger red OEGB and father is a silver duckwing OEGB.
Legs are yellow and undercolor of feathers is white at base and gray in the middle before it gets to yellow, salmon, wheaten, whatever that color is I'm not really sure.

IMG_3396.JPG

IMG_3382.JPG

He’s a mixed color. The best way to describe it would be a silver/gold split impure columbian.
Are you sure of his parentage? I wouldn’t expect the result of that cross to have yellow legs.

The ginger red had yellow legs and the silver ducking had off white legs with a pink stripe down the side of them. They weren't purebred.
I was just reading my bantam book and Buff Colombian plumage description seems to match him. Thanks

The ginger red had yellow legs and the silver ducking had off white legs with a pink stripe down the side of them. They weren't purebred.
I was just reading my bantam book and Buff Colombian plumage description seems to match him. Thanks
He’s not buff columbian. Buff columbian would require two gold genes, he has one gold gene and one silver gene. Can you get a picture of the parents?

Back
Top Bottom