What breed is this little fuzzybutt

It looks like a EE some EE's have yellow legs and no beards of muffs.

Both of these are EE's with yellow legs 1 has the beard and muffs and the one on the right does not.
69773_104_2101.jpg

I am fairly new, but I have been studying the different breeds trying to decide which breed I would like to get next. She looks exactly like my EE Fluffy (Labeled by the feed store as an Ameraucana) did as a chick! But I am no expert.
wink.png

Ok...I wish I could help the OP but I have one eerily similar....here's the diff...I have NO EE'S...My roos are RIR's...I have one welsummer hen...
Here it is..
57454_chicks_046.jpg

So I vote...possible wellie
smile.png
about 2 weeks? maybe? Mine hatched on feb 27th...pic taken 2 days ago.

NYRIR - Thanks for the pic! Yours does look a lot like mine. The black line coming off the eye and the wing. I was guessing about two weeks old, too. It does look like mine might have the muffs on the side of her head like Ameracaunas. I guess time will tell! Thanks again.

I tend to agree with EE but as another poster wrote alot can look like that. I had some silkie/BCM X chicks that looked like that as babies but grew to look nothing like they did as babies. But I will settle the controversy by saying it is adorable
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom