What breed is this little Peeper?

As you guys know I have two ducks. One is Obviously a Pekin, i.e. the yellow. But I'm trying to figure out what breed my little brown guy is. He is the one that had the bad leg and I have been trying to figure it out since I got him which was about a month ago.

78be416fff9e0539ed58dc59e446a67e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark one looks like my runners..Wow your Pekin has pretty pink bill and webs. Where did you get them? The yellow looks like it could almost be Aylesbury instead of Pekin. They look similar but Aylesbury have flesh colored bills and webs.

I got them at my local TSC where I work. They are so much bigger now, I will have to take a picture to show you. His bill and feet foo look more pinkish in some ways in person, almost fleshy.

Sooooo cute! How's that leg doing?
Good! He's walking and swimming on his own. He still has some issues with it which is why I was trying to figure out the niacin issue. It's helping a lot! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update:

I don't think he is khaki. His adult feathers are coming in and they are just as dark as his baby feathers but have a dark brownish pattern and his winks are getting a tealish blue feathering to them.

Update:

I don't think he is khaki. His adult feathers are coming in and they are just as dark as his baby feathers but have a dark brownish pattern and his winks are getting a tealish blue feathering to them.

Do you have a pic? I used to have khakis. From what you're describing sounds like a khaki. I would have to see pic to be sure

Back
Top Bottom