What breed is this little Peeper?

A khaki will stand like the Pekin. From pic your 'ling looks like a runner. I would say chocolate cuz the blacks have dark beak. Khakis have feathers similar to a mallard but no green heads,the lighter and darker brown kinda like female mallards

Last edited:
If the lil duck doesn't stand like that most the time. I would say khaki tho instead of runner. It's hard for me to tell from pic can't see the feather pattern you were talking about in previous post.

7dfb57f33f7b35e5cf77afc1f8981226.jpg

Hope this is better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He stands upright like that all the time. And last night in the bath he stood totally upright, eyeballing me.

If it is a runner it will stand more upright than your Pekin and won't be neae as thick either. Much more streamlined longer thinner neck and body. Not sure if you can see in pic but my Pekin is much bigger than runners they're all same age.

Last edited:
If it is a runner it will stand more upright than your Pekin and won't be neae as thick either. Much more streamlined longer thinner neck and body. Not sure if you can see in pic but my Pekin is much bigger than runners they're all same age.

Yeah my pekin is so much bigger than he is. He's sleek and slender too and always peaking his head out of the tie box to check and see where I am. And that box is pretty tall.

Back
Top Bottom