What breed is this rooster???

22lilchickens

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 3, 2014
Virginia
Ok so I bought 4 little chicks a while back from a breeder and I got two lavender Orpingtons and two lavender ameracnas(probably didnt spell that right) i have three roosters at first I though just two because it was very clear ones a Orpington the other is the amerucana
[/IMG][/IMG]here is them together, but I went to feed the big pen of Laying hens and my turkey and I heard a unfamiliar crow and saw one I thought was a hen was now a rooster but I can't figure out if he is another Orpington or a Americana. Can y'all see what y'all think
here he is

That's what I thought that means I got a extra chick half off on the price, they looked so much alike when they were chicks they must've mixed them up by mistake

That's what I thought that means I got a extra chick half off on the price, they looked so much alike when they were chicks they must've mixed them up by mistake
I'd be scared of a breeder that couldn't tell a straight combed, white skinned clean faced Orpington chick from a slate legged, muffed/bearded pea combed Ameraucana. Just sayin'.

I'd be scared of a breeder that couldn't tell a straight combed, white skinned clean faced Orpington chick from a slate legged, muffed/bearded pea combed Ameraucana. Just sayin'.

X 2 - I get not being able to tell when you are new to birds and unfamiliar with breeds, but a breeder ought to be able to tell given such differences.

Back
Top Bottom