[what breed is this?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Running8rima, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Running8rima

Running8rima Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2012
    Oak Hills
    [​IMG]

This chicken came with Delawares when they were less then a week old. The chicken in Question look like a Dal but had a mark similar to the Michigan wolverine's helmet on its head. Now its 9 weeks and I don't know what it is, please help.

Thanks

[​IMG]

2. 3LilBirds

3LilBirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Maybe an Easter Egger? and [​IMG]

3. Kerrigirl

Kerrigirl Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2012
    I origianly thought EE, but it doesn;t have green legs...don't EE have green legs? I could be wrong...

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  4. Running8rima

Running8rima Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2012
    Oak Hills
    Thank you glad to be here. EE thats cool.

5. 3LilBirds

3LilBirds Chillin' With My Peeps

This is from the breed page. I didn't see anything about green legs, just green eggs. :)

Easter Eggers

The Easter Egger is not really a breed. They are relationed to the breeds Ameraucanas and Araucanas, then bred with many different breeds so they no longer fit either breed's standards. They usually have muffs & pea combs, but come in nearly every variety and color, some even have ear tufts or are rumpless. Each EE is different, but overall they are usually a smaller bird that lays pink, green, or blue eggs. They are normally friendly and calm, and their colorful eggs make them a popular choice in backyard flocks.

6. JerseyGiantfolk

JerseyGiantfolk Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2012
    Easter egger and what Lil Bird says is correct [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by