What breed?

This is what they looked like the day i got them.

Attachments

• 20210312_132746.jpg
    20210312_132746.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 4

last I looked they do in fact sell olive eggers, and their catalog says, or used to say, that one of the crosses they use includes the welsumer to get the olive eggs.
The pattern they have right now does look a lot like an olive egger! I know it can change but the colors look similar!

I agree on Olive egger. She looks just like my Penny (avatar) did as a chick, like a little chipmunk. I believe she’s a cross of Legbar and Leghorn and believe she came from Hoover as well, she came from TSC. Your babies are so cute!!!
Thank you! I'm starting to lean towards an olive egger! Its just crazy to me because they didn't advertise that they had any olive eggers, just easter eggers! I think maybe a employee there wasn't sure what any of them were and just put them in the box. The friend of mine who picked mine up for me bought her a few also and she ended up with what she is thinking is a barred rock instead of an easter egger! Which they didn't have barred rocks labeled on any of the brooders they had them in!

Back
Top Bottom