What breeds? And is my bantum show in the second pic a rooster? Its agressive, and has a more red co

The first two look like Mille fleurs, they don't usually get full plumage until they're adults. But I could be wrong. The second to bottom picture, the white ones look like my leghorn pullets and the red ones also look like the ones I have. I got them at tractor supply and I don't remember what they were, they could be red/golden comets, red star, red sex link... I'm not too keen on breeds myself yet.

The first two look like Mille fleurs, they don't usually get full plumage until they're adults. But I could be wrong. The second to bottom picture, the white ones look like my leghorn pullets and the red ones also look like the ones I have. I got them at tractor supply and I don't remember what they were, they could be red/golden comets, red star, red sex link... I'm not too keen on breeds myself yet.

X2 and the third pic looks like a golden sebright.

Pic number 1,2, & 5, are mille fleur d'uccles. I have a pair that are almost 3 months old and are just starting to get their spots. Pic 3 is a golden seabright and pic 4 looks like 2 red sexlinks and 2 amberlinks. All look to be pullets except the 2nd mille fleur, he looks a little rooish.

Back
Top Bottom