What breeds? And is my bantum show in the second pic a rooster? Its agressive, and has a more red co

shmccarthy

Songster
6 Years
Mar 27, 2013
Michigan
The first two look like Mille fleurs, they don't usually get full plumage until they're adults. But I could be wrong. The second to bottom picture, the white ones look like my leghorn pullets and the red ones also look like the ones I have. I got them at tractor supply and I don't remember what they were, they could be red/golden comets, red star, red sex link... I'm not too keen on breeds myself yet.

RockerHen

Songster
8 Years
Aug 10, 2011
Chappells, SC
The first two look like Mille fleurs, they don't usually get full plumage until they're adults. But I could be wrong. The second to bottom picture, the white ones look like my leghorn pullets and the red ones also look like the ones I have. I got them at tractor supply and I don't remember what they were, they could be red/golden comets, red star, red sex link... I'm not too keen on breeds myself yet.

X2 and the third pic looks like a golden sebright.

ChicCrazyInNC

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 26, 2013
Mebane NC
Pic number 1,2, & 5, are mille fleur d'uccles. I have a pair that are almost 3 months old and are just starting to get their spots. Pic 3 is a golden seabright and pic 4 looks like 2 red sexlinks and 2 amberlinks. All look to be pullets except the 2nd mille fleur, he looks a little rooish.

Top Bottom