What breeds are on everyone's "wish list" for ordering chicks next spring?? & what hatcheries are be

I'm wanting some salmon Faverolles hens this year. My birds for my first breeding project aren't even mature yet, and I'm already plotting other projects......if only I were independently wealthy, with a full time carpenter to build endless breeding pens, I'd have facilities to finally bring all my projects to fruition
tongue.png

Blue Australorp
Barnevelder
Blue Barnevelder

With some Blues, I can start working on a Splash line of Australorps... Barnevelders may have to wait until another season. :/

MrsBrooke

Masloosinit76 May I ask what breed is the chick in your avatar pic??? It has a resemblance to mine and though mine is a mixed I've still been trying to figure out what mix?? lol

i just ordered Ameruacanas from Ideal and they showed up a week ago. All of them were in perfect health and still doing great. The only issue I had with them was they had a minimum order of 25 chicks. Besides the huge min order requirement everything was great they were very helpful and packed the chicks very good.
I would like to get

Copper Marans

Dominiquer (sp)

I found a local breeder who is willing to hatch some of each for me in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom