What breeds are they?

oh ya i forgot to thank you for teach me about easter eggers i did not know so thank you
smile.png

Are you sure it's a cushion comb? I've had EEs whose pea combs looked like cushion combs when they were young. My guess is that she's an EE whose ancestry includes a breed with 5 toes. 5 toes seem to be dominant - I have a faverolle/olive egger cross who has 5 - so that trait could stick around for awhile.

Are you sure it's a cushion comb? I've had EEs whose pea combs looked like cushion combs when they were young. My guess is that she's an EE whose ancestry includes a breed with 5 toes. 5 toes seem to be dominant - I have a faverolle/olive egger cross who has 5 - so that trait could stick around for awhile.

Yes, it is a cushion comb

Can anyone help me figure out the breed of my free rare exotic chick from McMurray hatchery? Thanks!
Hello Jessicaroo,

I would try starting a new thread vor your little cutie. You will probably get more help with a new thread rather than posting on an older thread.

My guess, something crested like polish or houdan. Crests are dangerous where I live, to many hawks. Good luck with the id.

Back
Top Bottom