What breeds do you have, that you want to get rid of?

thumbsup.gif

Quote:

not because I don't like them, but because I want to focus on other breeds....

blue andalusians
buff minorcas
fayoumis

I got all of these as part of a pullet suprise special and I really like them,I just want to decrease the number of different breeds I have in hopes of eventually selling hatching eggs.

we have a golden campine that we wish would just go over the rainbow bridge or SOMETHING. she is The Worst Chicken In The World.

but she keeps laying and there wouldnt be enough meat on her skinny carcass to make a chicken nugget.. so she stays. crazy hen.

Umm... well i really dont care for the silkie after i got one but the only reason why they are on my wishlist is because i want some to show and go broody!

I got rid of my Old English Bantams. They had more of an attitude than my Japanese Bantams. I also culled a couple of White faced Black Spanish Bantams because they liked to go spur crazy on our legs. The hens are the sweetest I've seen though. I also culled the Polish because they couldn't see the hawks comeing. I lost several & spared the rest by re-homeing.

I would NEVER want to get rid of my seramas or OEG!
I would like for my Phoenix hen to stop being a spaz and calm down a little! lol

I won't get rid of any of my current chickens, but, I won't be getting any more EE's or Ameraucanas (friendly but won't let you touch them), I guess that's about it.

Quote:
Really? I love my 8 EEs they are all ubber friendly lap chicken types. Here are a couple of mine with their human child

Sandy snuggling and watching TV

7630_hpim6020.jpg

Sandy giving hugs

7630_hpim6021.jpg

Severus in the kitchen for grapes

7630_severusface.jpg

This is Deville my roo in the one handed rooster hold just hanging out

7630_deville2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom