what came first????

*UPgirlRockHound* :

no i am not writing a book but that is a good idea maybe i can become the famous person who answer the nortious question of what came first the chicken or the egg. the answer is basicly on beliefs i mean some belive in god some evlution but there are always these unanswered questions.
big_smile.png

Mmmmmmmmm your pic looks familiar..... do you have any others?​

*UPgirlRockHound* :

Mmmmmmmmm your pic looks familiar..... do you have any others?

dude nonononononononono you dont know me and no i dind't change my pic. for you sorry but no!!!​

Not to freak you out or anything - you seriously look like a person I know.............. but she writes BOOKS..... well you look like her sister at the very least.​

sorry i was raised to suspect anything like that and i am to young to have a carreer.....and no one in my family writes! please keep this to the chicken or the egg i want to see what people think

Last edited by a moderator:
*UPgirlRockHound* :

the answer is basicly on beliefs i mean some belive in god some evlution but there are always these unanswered questions.
big_smile.png

I disagree. People can believe in God and still favor evolution over creationism. It does not have to be one or the other, in my opinion. I believe God exists, yet I chose egg over chicken as being first. I can not believe that all living beings are stagnant beings, never changing until the end of time. I believe life evolves, it changes, sometimes for better sometimes for worse, but it never stays the same. There is too much diversity for that.

Your book would not really have a true answer, just a sum total and average of peoples expressed opinions.​

Back
Top Bottom