What camera do you use?

Quote:
Yeah, the telephoto lens I want costs more then the Camera..
he.gif

Quote:
It comes with a standard EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens with opticl stabilizer.

i have NO idea what that means, but okay. thanks!

Quote:
It comes with a standard EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens with opticl stabilizer.

I think you should trasnlate that that for her.
lau.gif

i think so. i'm not fluent in the language of camera yet...

HEY! i found it for $579.95!!! BUT...if i buy it, i'll be broke for awhile. flat out broke. i only have about $650 and no job yet. ut oh! i had a lot more before, but i spent like $400 on my laptop, it was worth it. i think i need to find a job, too bad i have like 9 more months before i can legally get a job!

Last edited:
I have an HP 720. This camera has a 3X optical and 4X digital zoom, plus it will do 30 second video clips. We paid $299 for the cam like 4 years ago.I have had good luck with this cam BUT I would not give up my 35mm for it.
Keep in mind that you need to decide what you want to do with the camera. I prefer my 35mm for most of the pictures I take because I have a 85-210 mm zoom lens. And when I am taking action pictures eventhough I don't have an auto winder my 35mm is much faster than the digital. On the other hand there is the cost of developing and then I also have all of my 35 stuff printed and put on disk so I can also share it online but this is not cheap.
What ever you get keep in mind that if you buy a real cheap camera your pictures will probablly look like they were taken with a cheap cam and not be of very good quality but on the other hand there comes a point when you are paying for bells and whistles that you will probablly never use.

These photos show the difference between using and not using optical stabilization.
21259_is_anima.gif

It will aide you when there is minute shake from hand held shots, making the image much clearer. I will not take the blur out of moving subject, but with the XSi you have the option of using the sports setting with allows you to take rapid photos of moving subjects with little to no blur.

man, i thought you guys where just enablers when it came down to poultry! now you've got me on the camera too?! this site is dangerous!

one more question (no promises on it being the last question) can it zoom in? if so, how much?? i'd like to take close up pics of small things.

Back
Top Bottom