What color are these little guys?

Ducklebutt

In the Brooder
May 17, 2017
I've just hatched a few little Indian runner ducks about a day ago and they hatched pretty dark in color but now some are beginning to lighten. Any guesses on what they will end up being
First duckie Second Third Fourth

IMG_2131.JPG IMG_2138.JPG IMG_2136.JPG IMG_2146.JPG

SO CUTE.

Do you know their parentage? That could help. I'm calling blue on most of those little guys.

That last one looks like he's got some kind of pattern going on. Where's he from? He's cute.

SO CUTE.

Do you know their parentage? That could help. I'm calling blue on most of those little guys.

That last one looks like he's got some kind of pattern going on. Where's he from? He's cute.

We got them from a breeder out a little ways from us most of his ducks are either chocolate or white but he has a mix of basically every type except for silver. He doesn't really keep track of the parentage sadly but I'm really looking forward to seeing what these little guys turn out like

:love

I'd guess that:
#1 -black
#2 -chocolate
#3 -black
#4 -blue or blue and white??

You'll know for sure once they start feathering out. Best of luck with your lil' duckies! :)

Charlotte

Ooh chocolates. Looking at these with better eyes, I am calling black on that first one. Second and third ones are chocolates maybe, but second might be black. Still don't know what that last one is! He's darling though, please let us know what that turns into!

Back
Top Bottom