What color are YOUR Easter Egger's eggs?

Nice!! So hard to capture the true color!
You're completely correct on that one.
smile.png
It's so frustrating at times, but at least we know the true, beautiful color, even if others don't.

-Alex

Lol my husband loves the olive green color that be a
Easy to talk him in to. Lol i better wait till after december through lol lots going on between new baby and then adding chicks nope lol not when my two year old a handful lol. That and i have to work with the rooster otherwise he dinner he tried to kick me today i made him move out of my way until he stopped and i picked him up. With my two year old i wont keep him if he gets mean.. But that opens anther spot for another chicken lol i am horrible. I become obsessed i even have my leghorns that try to come inside the house when a window open to be with me. Lol.

I only have a single EE hen that I acquired and a few EE roos, she lays a nice sky blue, from her and the roos that have the blue gene, I have bred out several different shades of green and olive...

Next year I'm going to hopefully expand my color range and breed some new colors with my new Cream Legbars, Welsummers, and Copper Marans that I got this year, and expand further by cross breeding them...

I only have a single EE hen that I acquired and a few EE roos, she lays a nice sky blue, from her and the roos that have the blue gene, I have bred out several different shades of green and olive...

Next year I'm going to hopefully expand my color range and breed some new colors with my new Cream Legbars, Welsummers, and Copper Marans that I got this year, and expand further by cross breeding them...
Got these out of a Welsummer over a blue laying EE.

Back
Top Bottom