What Color is this Runner Duckling?

60A643D1-17EE-47F9-BAE3-DD4BF04C2140.jpeg
One of my drakes from last years hatch, His dad is Blk Runner his mom was fawn and white.
7A54B2CD-9CA3-4EBA-B593-0A085497C7B2.jpeg

View attachment 2663687One of my drakes from last years hatch, His dad is Blk Runner his mom was fawn and white.View attachment 2663691
Oh my goodness, he is absolutely stunning! :eek::celebrate:love

Your drake’s colors remind me of Nalu’s, I would be so pleased if he ended up looking similar! 🤩🥰🥳
I’m guessing Nalu is a black runner x fawn and white runner mix, because of his black feathers, and his super dark head. I will continue to post pictures of them as they grow! ♥️

It would definitely make sense if (s)he is a fawn or white mixed with a blue, her colors are so strange! They look far from pure color.
Your babies are soo cute, I'm in love with the mixed color flock! 😍
Your silvers look similar to Donut, (that's the duckling in question's name) but she seems to have a slightly darker tint, and those orangeish brown feathers are definitely not full silver! I will keep updating photos of her as she grows, thank you so much for sharing!🥰
My ducks are f&w x black cross and came with slightly similar patches of color! My lil ducks are that lavender lilac shad with patches of the fawn feathers hidden throughout!

Photos of Yin and Yang the identical twins 😂
View attachment 2663665
View attachment 2663666View attachment 2663667
yin and yang in the front, donut in the back.
wait omg they are way cuter than I could have imagined omg show the parents too
was going to attach pics but my children cannot follow these guys. the bar has been set too damn high!

said I wouldn't but oops I did, here's mine:
tempImagebOnpHT.png

pooping in the foyer ^ & snoozin in the car
tempImage4TNxlu.png

They've got f&w on their dad's side and bibbed genes on their mom's side so they've got fat patches of white all over. The one with the white head (Chomp) has that rusty fawn color sandwiched between her lil lilac feathers.
both yours & @Miss Lydia 's are so cool, I'm fully obsessed with your ducks' little fawn chests :bow I'll take them all thank you vm

said I wouldn't but oops I did, here's mine:
View attachment 2664301
pooping in the foyer ^ & snoozin in the car
View attachment 2664298
They've got f&w on their dad's side and bibbed genes on their mom's side so they've got fat patches of white all over. The one with the white head (Chomp) has that rusty fawn color sandwiched between her lil lilac feathers.
both yours & @Miss Lydia 's are so cool, I'm fully obsessed with your ducks' little fawn chests :bow I'll take them all thank you vm
Awww I love the bibs on your ducks, and they are so spoiled!!!🤣🥰👌🏼 That color variety is beautiful too, they look so sweet
:love :love :love

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom