What could be wrong with my high-Stepping rooster?

Thenino

Songster
13 Years
Oct 11, 2010
Hi,

I would appreciate any thoughts on what may be wrong with my rooster. He is about 2 months old and I noticed him walking weirdly a few weeks ago. The only things worth mentioning are that are that when he was a chick we had an outbreak of coccidiosis and treated with Corid. They were on medicated starter and continue to be to this day if that is of interest. Below is a YouTube link to him walking. Appreciate any insights. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

I would appreciate any thoughts on what may be wrong with my rooster. He is about 2 months old and I noticed him walking weirdly a few weeks ago. The only things worth mentioning are that are that when he was a chick we had an outbreak of coccidiosis and treated with Corid. They were on medicated starter and continue to be to this day if that is of interest. Below is a YouTube link to him walking. Appreciate any insights. Thanks!

i had a hen do this before. she did it for about a week then it went away, maybe burnt his feet on something in the heat?

Thanks for taking a look. They are in a pen with grass and shrubs so I just cant imagine anything they could get burned on. This is the only way he has been walking for about two weeks now.

Back
Top Bottom