what day to put duck eggs in lockdown?

Pics
K the 2 new arrivals are here!

One of them seems really good. She’s very lively and drinking well. Running around pestering everyone, she’s a spicy little dish 🤣

The other is more calm, I’m hoping not lethargic, and not drinking. I tried giving her save a chick through a dropper but I don’t think she swallowed. They’re all cuddling and napping now, I’m hoping she just needs to adjust for a minute.

I’ll post pics later today.

495C2188-F589-458B-A1BB-9A715660247C.jpeg
BE8C2FCD-6AA1-4182-9BF6-5ECF7147CCE1.jpeg

K the 2 new arrivals are here!

One of them seems really good. She’s very lively and drinking well. Running around pestering everyone, she’s a spicy little dish 🤣

The other is more calm, I’m hoping not lethargic, and not drinking. I tried giving her save a chick through a dropper but I don’t think she swallowed. They’re all cuddling and napping now, I’m hoping she just needs to adjust for a minute.

I’ll post pics later today.
There so cute!:love Did you put any sugar in their water?

Yes I did. I did a little thing of sugar water and then added save a chick to their regular waterer. The calm one has since perked up and all are eating and drinking well!
Great! I'm glad they turned out better than the first ones that shipped!
How are yours doing?
They're doing great! yesterday they had to share a brooder with my chicks because their heat bulb exploded! Very messy guests! But other than that they're very cute!

Great! I'm glad they turned out better than the first ones that shipped!

They're doing great! yesterday they had to share a brooder with my chicks because their heat bulb exploded! Very messy guests! But other than that they're very cute!
That’s scary! I don’t like heat bulbs for that reason.

Haha I’m sure the chickens didn’t like their messy guests! Just cleaned the brooder, you wouldn’t think such little things could make such a big mess!

Back
Top Bottom