What did everyone give their loved ones for Christmas?

I got DH a new Carhart coat, I made pillows and homemade vanilla extract for people for people, a vacuum cleaner for DD, and a grill for DS and DDIL. The dog got new bouncy balls

I got my boyfriend an ipod touch, he lovesss music and he sings and play guitar but his family never had the money to buy him one, so i did! i also ended up buying myself a duck lol.

I got Anne a pair of boots from L. L. Bean so she could get through the snow on her way to the barn to take care of my chickens. I got myself a pair just like them just in case she gets lost during a blizzard and I have to go to the barn to see if the chickens are alright. They go on easily with the zipper that has a cover under it, and they're warm, being as they're fleece lined. So if she gets lost...
9574_boots.jpg

Quote:
If you were a truly loving husband you would have gotten her new work gloves to go with the work boots, and remember nothing says how much you love her as a bottle of Corn Huskers Lotion for her calluses.

Quote:
If you were a truly loving husband you would have gotten her new work gloves to go with the work boots, and remember nothing says how much you love her as a bottle of Corn Huskers Lotion for her calluses.

Thanks, she can get by without the gloves, but where do I buy "Corn Huskers Lotion for her calluses"? Heaven knows she needs it; she has so many calluses that she practically scratches me when she's giving me my much-needed/well-deserved daily massages.

Last edited:
Quote:

Thanks, she can get by without the gloves, but where do I buy "Corn Huskers Lotion for her calluses"? Heaven knows she needs it; she has so many calluses that she practically scratches me when she's giving me my much-needed/well-deserved daily massages.

Corn Huskers can be bought at Wal-Mart
smile.png

I gave my brother some Native American made fleece lined sheepskin leather slippers/moccasins he had been wanting. I have a pair and he was jealous. I gave my DH a pair of insulated coveralls. My brother totally surprised me with a teeny tiny chihuahua puppy. I named him Little Bit because that is what he is. He is supposed to be 8 weeks old and he weighs .8 of a pound. He thinks he should be with me 24/7. It is not easy to type with one hand because you are holding a puppy with the other.

Quote:

Roger that.
wink.png
That corn huskers stuff works!

Back
Top Bottom