What did you do in the garden today?

My poinsettia is looking pretty good this year!
B9D0D0F8-0B02-4447-BAD4-7FF069EC40C5.jpeg

You could add the KY to your profile if you do not want the town on it ..
I am still waiting on half grown crook neck and more zucchini I have 2 pumpkin i am not holding my breath on

I am waiting on more zucchini, my crook necks got blossom rot- threw out plants soil and all, and don’t have pumpkins. Those are nice used to grow my own when had in ground garden. Not much room in raised beds. I made my own pumpkin pie once from my pumpkins. Tastes great!

My poinsettia is looking pretty good this year!
View attachment 1525608
Beautiful,,,,,,, :thumbsup
How long have you had this one???
My mom kept one for about 3 years. (indoors of course)..
I usually take mine outdoors in the late Spring and plant in the ground. They expire when frost arrives. The following year, I do same with the Christmas Poinsettias again. :)

I think it is in there now. It is in my profile now I added my location hope this helps. Let me know if you can’t see it Penny. Thanks for letting me know.

I looked and I can see my location myself if you click on Melky female from Edgewood, KY shows up.

It took me awhile to get it. :p

How long? Do you keep it inside? What do you use for fertilizer and light? I can barely keep mine alive through Christmas and it is just to decorate the house. You two are truly blessed with a green thumb. I only know one person here who can winter over the plant and her name was Judy Williams (old nursing colleague) while all of ourselves shriveled up and died.

Back
Top Bottom