What did you do in the garden today?

Beautiful day yesterday!!!

wanted to work in the garden, primarily adding sulfur to the high pH bed. But, I was unable to source any. My preferred source will have it in this Tuesday/Wed, which is fine.

we got chicks last Thursday, and it was really cold at night for a few nights late last week, so they were in a spare bedroom since they were so young. I tried to get them out to the barn the last few days, but spouse was a bit resistant to sharing the workshop with a big brooder (workshop does not go below freezing), so they are still in the bedroom. This was fortunate bc the cord on the heat plate was not very durable and broke/cracked leaving it not running!! Since they were in a warm bedroom, they were fine. Ordered a new one that should be here tomorrow. For now they have a heat lamp. Will see if we can get the cord replaced On the other one.

It's a select comfort mattress. It doesn't weigh anything, all air. But thank you. :D if it does bother me, DH can make it when he gets home.
I understand. While digging the post holes Friday evening for my fence I managed to beat the heck out of of my lats, forearms and hands thanks to to vibration of the auger and having to pull that hunk of steel out of 3ft deep holes. I'm not a weak guy, but I was certainly sore into Sunday.

I understand. While digging the post holes Friday evening for my fence I managed to beat the heck out of of my lats, forearms and hands thanks to to vibration of the auger and having to pull that hunk of steel out of 3ft deep holes. I'm not a weak guy, but I was certainly sore into Sunday.
I suspect mine was wrestling the boys to get their winter coats off. I must have twisted funny and not noticed at the time. That or tossing 10 bales of hay the next day, who knows.

CBD isn't legal there? Wow! I'm not a proponent of legalized marijuana for recreational use, but CBD is non-addictive. I assumed it went legal everywhere.

I think it’s still illegal in some states. Not sure since I don’t keep up with it. It’s still illegal for recreational use everywhere I thought, but legal in some states for medicinal purposes. But like I said I am not an expert on that.

I had a similar experience when I re-sized the garden last week. Using a baby sledge and regular sledge hammer to beat the rebar through the landscape timbers is sure a good workout but I felt it a few days after the project was completed.

Back
Top Bottom