What did you do in the garden today?

I have horrible allergies too. I was getting migraines almost every day until I started taking my allergy pills every day.
You're lucky you can grow all those flowers! I haven't planted any this year but I've been shopping for some seeds for native types. I try to plant for bees as much as I can.
I just got a pollinator wildflower mix I want to try. Though I have tons of wildflower mix haha

I have two types of pollinator attracting shrubs. They are two different types of butterfly bush. The one on the side of the house attracts butterflies, bees and hummingbirds. I can’t have a bee hive but I like to have plenty of plants to keep them around.
I love butterfly bush. The one I bought didn't make it though. The sun here is brutal and I've found that even if it says full sun on a label, that's not often true in Phoenix.
The aloe in my garden attracts hummingbirds when it blooms and we keep a feeder out year round for them. I have a couple other things that do too but I can't remember what they're called. When my daughter was young she'd call hummers fairies.

2311363F-FB15-4E32-8C73-8A6A17D99BB8.jpeg

Before lime juice.
495DED45-4B1C-4C18-8D68-D29C0FB84208.jpeg
09E1B38F-5D37-4BD1-BA52-9A97EC2BA75E.jpeg

After lime juice!
48DFD909-71EC-41E6-831A-722DCCF91B19.jpeg

I love butterfly bush. The one I bought didn't make it though. The sun here is brutal and I've found that even if it says full sun on a label, that's not often true in Phoenix.
The aloe in my garden attracts hummingbirds when it blooms and we keep a feeder out year round for them. I have a couple other things that do too but I can't remember what they're called. When my daughter was young she'd call hummers fairies.
We have several butterfly bushes here. Doing well in this weather? I'll take pics when they start to bloom. Very easy to care for too!! I do nothing. It just grows...

We have several butterfly bushes here. Doing well in this weather? I'll take pics when they start to bloom. Very easy to care for too!! I do nothing. It just grows...

That would be great!
My mom does this to this day! Great success!! She just throws seeds to the wind and walks around the yard all day. Its no wonder her name is rosemary...she's such a flower child!!!
Awe, that's sweet talking about your mom that way :love

Back
Top Bottom