What did you do in the garden today?

NewBoots

Crowing
Nov 30, 2018
Lakeside, OR
Morning all. COVID test came back negative.
I'll take that as good news.
People seem to like cutting the corner through my yard so I think they’ll make a nice barrier for preventing that eventually.
Man, I'd see about getting a big boulder placed in the path but I'm kinda mean that way. :)

I've ordered some garlic and I think we'll make a run out to a nursery about an hour away and get some of whatever they have, shallots, mustard, and kale. I'll try to start some kale and mustard from seed if I can get it to sprout in the greenhouse, but it's not heated so I'm not sure if I'll get germination or not, and I don't want to start them in the house. there really isn't room.

Okay, I promised the neighbor green tomatoes today and I want to get some compost on the beds, later all.

igorsMistress

Crossing the road barefoot.
Premium Feather Member
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
I'll take that as good news.
Man, I'd see about getting a big boulder placed in the path but I'm kinda mean that way. :)

I've ordered some garlic and I think we'll make a run out to a nursery about an hour away and get some of whatever they have, shallots, mustard, and kale. I'll try to start some kale and mustard from seed if I can get it to sprout in the greenhouse, but it's not heated so I'm not sure if I'll get germination or not, and I don't want to start them in the house. there really isn't room.

Okay, I promised the neighbor green tomatoes today and I want to get some compost on the beds, later all.
I was thinking that but with the bushes and trees it has become less of a problem. A few more bushes and we’ll have em licked!

WthrLady

Free Ranging
Jul 24, 2014
WestOak, Nebraska
I don’t know if it’s good news or bad news Sueby. My mom thought they’d had it back in February or March but no according to testing. Since you haven’t had it, I hope you don’t get it!
That antibody test only detects for three months after, so unless they were tested march, april or may.....they still may have had it and were tested for the antibody too late.

igorsMistress

Crossing the road barefoot.
Premium Feather Member
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
That antibody test only detects for three months after, so unless they were tested march, april or may.....they still may have had it and were tested for the antibody too late.
My mom was tested in May before she had surgery. If the test can only detect it three months after infection I wonder how long the immunity lasts.

Top Bottom