What did you do in the garden today?

WthrLady

Free Ranging
Jul 24, 2014
WestOak, Nebraska
I went into town and brought home a boy for the dog.

She barks and goes bonkers and new people near the house like they're trying to steal her last bit of kibble.

Boy walks in and it's like he's been here the whole time. :lau I guess he's used to his funk from his room and hamper. Dogs are weird.

Today, it's rained, snowed, rained, graupel, freezing rain, sleet, snowed again, and back to rain.

penny1960

Yippity do Da Yippity ay
Premium Feather Member
Dec 29, 2015
Mossyrock, WA
I went into town and brought home a boy for the dog.

She barks and goes bonkers and new people near the house like they're trying to steal her last bit of kibble.

Boy walks in and it's like he's been here the whole time. :lau I guess he's used to his funk from his room and hamper. Dogs are weird.

Today, it's rained, snowed, rained, graupel, freezing rain, sleet, snowed again, and back to rain.
Another dog? or a kid Please

BReeder!

Free Ranging
Mar 12, 2018
Plainfield, IL
My Coop
I was out dumping mulched leaves on the garden and realized I left some onions in the ground. DS and I pulled over a dozen onions. Most were small but a few were the size of large shallots. Most were golf ball sized. I also found three carrots. I didn't think they grew, but there the of them were. The buffet surprise of all was some small plants that I believe are cabbage. There's for growing I believe. I believe cabbage is cold hardy, but I'm not sure they will grow large enough before our fridged winter temps get the best of them. All of this growth leaves me feeling good about Spring. I have two full compost bins right now as well that should fuel next year's garden.

WthrLady

Free Ranging
Jul 24, 2014
WestOak, Nebraska
I'm in Ohio and there's plenty of eggs where I'm at. But we're a suburb.
She is too, but it doesn't have many grocery stores and people are being nuts again from Columbus where she's at. THey're coming out to her suburb and cleaning out the markets. No meat, no flour, little sugar, no yeast, no eggs or milk, no peanut butter.

Top Bottom