What did you do in the garden today?

igorsMistress

Crossing the road barefoot.
Premium Feather Member
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
Good evening gardeners. I watered the seeds and artichokes and that’s pretty much it outside. It’s getting breezy and the temps are supposed to be in the low to mid 70s starting tomorrow. No action from the eggs yet. Lockdown is my least favorite part of hatching! Have a great night all.

karenerwin

Free Ranging
Jun 11, 2013
Cedar Hill, Missouri
Good evening gardeners. I watered the seeds and artichokes and that’s pretty much it outside. It’s getting breezy and the temps are supposed to be in the low to mid 70s starting tomorrow. No action from the eggs yet. Lockdown is my least favorite part of hatching! Have a great night all.
Good luck! I'm cheering on your eggs!

black_cat

🌻human disaster🌻
Premium Feather Member
May 21, 2020
Connecticut
I need some advice- I really need to get some lights to grow plants indoors, because at the moment, my desk is the only spot that gets enough light to grow things consistently, and that's with relatively low light plants. (spider plants, pothos plant, moon cactus). My desk is getting super crowded with pots, but while I have loads of surfaces with not much on them, they don't have the proper light. Anyone know what kinds of lights are good?

igorsMistress

Crossing the road barefoot.
Premium Feather Member
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
I need some advice- I really need to get some lights to grow plants indoors, because at the moment, my desk is the only spot that gets enough light to grow things consistently, and that's with relatively low light plants. (spider plants, pothos plant, moon cactus). My desk is getting super crowded with pots, but while I have loads of surfaces with not much on them, they don't have the proper light. Anyone know what kinds of lights are good?
It depends on what you want to grow. You can get plant lights at walmart, some do ok with fluorescents, or you can get grow lights.

Top Bottom