What did you do in the garden today?

I was out dumping mulched leaves on the garden and realized I left some onions in the ground. DS and I pulled over a dozen onions. Most were small but a few were the size of large shallots. Most were golf ball sized. I also found three carrots. I didn't think they grew, but there the of them were. The buffet surprise of all was some small plants that I believe are cabbage. There's for growing I believe. I believe cabbage is cold hardy, but I'm not sure they will grow large enough before our fridged winter temps get the best of them. All of this growth leaves me feeling good about Spring. I have two full compost bins right now as well that should fuel next year's garden.

I'm in Ohio and there's plenty of eggs where I'm at. But we're a suburb.
She is too, but it doesn't have many grocery stores and people are being nuts again from Columbus where she's at. THey're coming out to her suburb and cleaning out the markets. No meat, no flour, little sugar, no yeast, no eggs or milk, no peanut butter.

Good evening gardeners. I watered the seeds and artichokes and that’s pretty much it outside. It’s getting breezy and the temps are supposed to be in the low to mid 70s starting tomorrow. No action from the eggs yet. Lockdown is my least favorite part of hatching! Have a great night all.

Good evening gardeners. I watered the seeds and artichokes and that’s pretty much it outside. It’s getting breezy and the temps are supposed to be in the low to mid 70s starting tomorrow. No action from the eggs yet. Lockdown is my least favorite part of hatching! Have a great night all.
Good luck! I'm cheering on your eggs!

Well, this was actually yesterday. I am starting a cutting garden. I got about 80 bulbs in, along one row. Used the trench method.

Ordering peonies tomorrow. Getting 10 year olds. They will be row two.

I have one more row left and I have no idea what I’m going to plant.

Suggestions????
ZINNIAS!

Back
Top Bottom