What did you do in the garden today?

I keep the hand sanitizer in my purse. I heard that since it is flammable, not a good idea to keep it in your car. Also, I keep my main mask in my car - triple layer fabric, homemade. I have another in my purse that I bought at Walgreens as a back up. Maybe have a couple of extra masks in your car so they're there when your DH forgets his @karenerwin. Just a thought.
I've always had a quart of sanitizer in my truck console with a pump on it. Never a problem and the interior of the truck got to 170 when I left it closed in Florida and Alabama. Nothing happened except it got hot. You need over 600 degrees to spontaneously ignite the alcohol in hand sanitizer. I wouldn't think twice about it in the car.

Cucumbers are starting to set . Wont be long before I have some to pick . Suyo long variety DSCN0999.JPG

Oh Mr Grasshopper. You took to wing because you thought I was going to step on you, which I was no where close to doing. Your choice to seek refuge in the hen house was a very, very poor choice.
The littles have NO idea WHAT to do with it, but they're fighting over who gets to run around with it in their beak. OH OH OH....all the chirping and running got the attention of granny. She showed them exactly what to do with it. Now they look sad, like she ate the last chocolate chip cookie and refuses to make more. :lau It did shut them up though. That'll show them for interrupting Nanna nap time.

Back
Top Bottom