What did you do in the garden today?

Yup, we turned the pellet stove on. Wasn’t really needed but does provide a cozy atmosphere. We sealed more gaps in this great room addition (added 2 owners ago) over the summer, so should keep the heat in better.

Attachments

• 830546AD-23E5-4354-B92B-2CA1FC62256A.jpeg
    830546AD-23E5-4354-B92B-2CA1FC62256A.jpeg
    411 KB · Views: 1
Yup, we turned the pellet stove on. Wasn’t really needed but does provide a cozy atmosphere. We sealed more gaps in this great room addition (added 2 owners ago) over the summer, so should keep the heat in better.
It looks lovely, but as I expected after taking the AC units out of the windows we get hot and humid temps.

Good morning all. Nothing happening in the garden today. Rain off and on all day. Have I mentioned how happy I am that all the peaches have been sliced and frozen? I'm heading out to my favorite local orchard to get apples today. Nothing much else to do. I buy Gala apples from there. I like the flavor and they make tasty, not too sweet applesauce. I think my favorite flavor for apples is Mutsu (sp?). These are so tasty and keep well in the crisper section of the refrigerator. The down side is they are huge. One apple is two to three servings. I do like red delicious, but I don't eat a lot of raw apples so I prefer to get the ones to make sauce.

Back
Top Bottom