What did you do in the garden today?

I am so tired of the endless bull$^% BUY BUY NOW !!!!!

SPEND YOUR MONEY NOW !!!!

THIS YEAR SUCKED BUT SPEND MORE MONEY YOU DO NOT HAVE NOW !!!!!!

HURRY it's Black Friday - we will put 1 item out of 1000 on sale and YOU need to SPEND MONEY NOW.

HURRY it's Small Business Saturday - you need to run out and SPEND MONEY NOW - if you don't then you are communist nazi bastard who hates your country !!!!

HUIRRY it's cyber Monday - take your G-D adderall and get out of the depression you got from spending way too money that you don't have on @#%t that you don't need and SPEND MORE MONEY NOW!!!~

iT'S Tired of Turkey TUESDAY !!! - Sick of leftovers yet, well GO OUT AND EAT SOMETHING DIFFERENT, SPEND even MORE MONEY NOW !!!!

It's WTF did I just do Wednesday, Luckily for YOU -- the year don't reset until January - so you still have PLENTY OF MONEY TO SPEND - on your health care card - If we did OUR job right, you already pissed away your max deduction, so we'll throw a tiny bone back at you, go ahead get that last of the year appointment in with your shrink because you are GONNA NEED all those pills. TRUST US, we are NOT going to let up on pushing you to SPEND MONEY until way into the middle of next January. Yep you heard me right.

GIVE THAT GRANNY A ZANNY !!!!
She Don't even need to get up off her Fanny~~
Just Sit Right there,
In your Big Comfy Chair.
and click on the link in our Spammy !

~~ Chicken Man

I am so tired of the endless bull$^% BUY BUY NOW !!!!!

SPEND YOUR MONEY NOW !!!!

THIS YEAR SUCKED BUT SPEND MORE MONEY YOU DO NOT HAVE NOW !!!!!!

HURRY it's Black Friday - we will put 1 item out of 1000 on sale and YOU need to SPEND MONEY NOW.

HURRY it's Small Business Saturday - you need to run out and SPEND MONEY NOW - if you don't then you are communist nazi bastard who hates your country !!!!

HUIRRY it's cyber Monday - take your G-D adderall and get out of the depression you got from spending way too money that you don't have on @#%t that you don't need and SPEND MORE MONEY NOW!!!~

iT'S Tired of Turkey TUESDAY !!! - Sick of leftovers yet, well GO OUT AND EAT SOMETHING DIFFERENT, SPEND even MORE MONEY NOW !!!!

It's WTF did I just do Wednesday, Luckily for YOU -- the year don't reset until January - so you still have PLENTY OF MONEY TO SPEND - on your health care card - If we did OUR job right, you already pissed away your max deduction, so we'll throw a tiny bone back at you, go ahead get that last of the year appointment in with your shrink because you are GONNA NEED all those pills. TRUST US, we are NOT going to let up on pushing you to SPEND MONEY until way into the middle of next January. Yep you heard me right.

GIVE THAT GRANNY A ZANNY !!!!
She Don't even need to get up off her Fanny~~
Just Sit Right there,
In your Big Comfy Chair.
and click on the link in our Spammy !

~~ Chicken Man

I have not bought a single thing this week ;) It can be done!

I have one item I saw in a gift catalog that I want to give to a friend. Other than that, we do homemade gifts, usually food. Dried fruit, nut butters, that sort of thing. Sometimes a neat, handmade item from a small business, or useful things. Occasionally cash, especially when we know the person needs it.

DH and I usually get "us" something we need. This year, it'll probably be a couple of tools.

As I've read online, "Don't buy crap you don't need to impress people you don't like."

I have one item I saw in a gift catalog that I want to give to a friend. Other than that, we do homemade gifts, usually food. Dried fruit, nut butters, that sort of thing. Sometimes a neat, handmade item from a small business, or useful things. Occasionally cash, especially when we know the person needs it.

DH and I usually get "us" something we need. This year, it'll probably be a couple of tools.

As I've read online, "Don't buy crap you don't need to impress people you don't like."
Exactly. The ones that get me are the jewelry and CAR commercials. WHO does that?!?!?

The majority of things purchased this weekend are for us bc prices are good on some things. But, I do enjoy scrolling thru Amazon on “Prime days”, “Black Friday”, and “cyber Monday” bc there are soooooo many things that are amazingly uninteresting to me, or things I never knew existed, etc.
The teen just got two goats, and dad spent quite a bit of time to get the goat pen ready for the two girls. So, kid has been told there won’t be anything big under the tree, just a few small/fun items. On that note, I did type in “goat” on Amazon under “Cyber Monday” deals and quite a few goat items that came up -who knew! Lol.

Still haven’t named the goats. With the purchase $ coming from us, we have naming rights to one of the goats. I’m thinking “Roxie” for one, she’s got a bit of sass and is the larger of the two. But not a firm decision yet. Kid can’t seem to decide yet for the one they are going to name.

Cut down banana and palm trees to make space for a vegetable garden. I’ll be layering soil in barren areas afterward. I’d like to grow nutrient dense foods for myself as well as a food supply for my chickens.

For the chickens I’ve got in pots: Okinawan and Brazilian (sisoo) spinach, katuk (protein in leaves), and some giant sunflower seedlings. I’m eyeing black sunflower seeds at the feed store too. Once I build another, larger cage for these bigger birds I’ll put in an area where I can toss seed for them to graze through a hardwire mesh.

I came back from a garden fair in Mt. Dora Florida where I got great stuff. Regardless of your climate I highly recommend using “Wriggle Brew” I bought there.
I got: sweet mint, orange/mojito mint, chocolate mint, sweet basil, a Rosemary I’m cautious about (bad luck with them and I really want it), cardamom, mulberry, elderberry (European), the spinaches mentioned above, and the katuk.

I’ve been messing with my old Tower Garden aeroponic with some set backs. Birds keep getting at my seedling.

Back
Top Bottom