What did you do in the garden today?

Planted around 50 pepper plants today. Tomatoes and flowers tomorrow. Along with a cookout, of course!! Hamburgers and hotdogs tomorrow -Yum!

the teen took my phone and took many cat pics and weird selfies…so here’s a cat pic before I delete all the goofy pics. The cat’s name is Penny.

IMG_2036.jpeg

Here are the melon seeds I planted. Anyone have experience with these?
IMG_2011.jpeg

IMG_2009.jpeg

IMG_2010.jpeg

Planted around 50 pepper plants today. Tomatoes and flowers tomorrow. Along with a cookout, of course!! Hamburgers and hotdogs tomorrow -Yum!

the teen took my phone and took many cat pics and weird selfies…so here’s a cat pic before I delete all the goofy pics. The cat’s name is Penny.

View attachment 3521496

Here are the melon seeds I planted. Anyone have experience with these?
View attachment 3521497

View attachment 3521498

View attachment 3521499

Great selection! Those are mostly new to me
We've grown Hales Best Cantaloupe and Charleston Grey Watermelon but none of the others. Looks like you have a fun melon season ahead!

I don't know the names of any of these horrible weeds really so I'm looking them up. Thisles are rampant this year, bind weed is horrible as usual, Burrs and wild parsnips coming up everywhere. But the worse sticker in the world, we started calling them hell stickers started coming up this week again. They have red stems, red stripes on the leaves and thorns that can go through jeans and leather gloves.
Is it red amaranth? AKA spiny amaranth or pigweed?

spiny amaranth pigweed.JPG

Back
Top Bottom