What did you do in the garden today?

My girls keep my fruit trees tidy just like that. 🤣 I love watching them jump for leaves.
DH & I were sitting in the hot tub a couple days ago cracking up at how funny they are jumping up for leaves! Enjoy your vacation!

It's my day off so I'm chilling out this am. Going to make a million chaffles then go out & sow some seeds. That bunny & her nest are killing me, I wanted to cover that with bug netting for cucumbers. I'm not sure what to do now. :mad:

& that stupid squirrel tore out some garlic plants. Man I can't wait for the new garden fence!

I should just let the dog in the garden, he'll take care of all the critters.

That bunny & her nest are killing me, I wanted to cover that with bug netting for cucumbers. I'm not sure what to do now. :mad:

I had rabbits try to nest in my garden one year, I dealt with them by just neglecting to tell the family member in charge of managing the sprinkler system to turn it off in that area. They cleared out on their own after the nest started getting watered regularly. I don’t know if that’s practical or possible for your situation though. Good luck regardless!

DH & I were sitting in the hot tub a couple days ago cracking up at how funny they are jumping up for leaves! Enjoy your vacation!

It's my day off so I'm chilling out this am. Going to make a million chaffles then go out & sow some seeds. That bunny & her nest are killing me, I wanted to cover that with bug netting for cucumbers. I'm not sure what to do now. :mad:

& that stupid squirrel tore out some garlic plants. Man I can't wait for the new garden fence!

I should just let the dog in the garden, he'll take care of all the critters.
And probably dig holes...

No wonder I was sweating just walking around the gardens a few minutes ago, it's 86° already, Heat Index is 89° 🥵

I topped off the ponds, bird baths, watered a pot of monarda, and some of the annuals I planted last week. I checked the tomatoes and snapped off the suckers. I'll need to tie them to the trellis, soon.

Water lilies are blooming...
IMG_20240503_112643679~2.jpg

While I was mowing the front yard I noticed my Empire apple tree is blooming as well. Lots of blooms. The crabapple tree across the street from it is also getting ready to bloom. My new little Red Delicious tree might be pushing out some buds. Fingers crossed. I got the door hung on the grow out pen. Tomorrow will be moving day. Finally.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom