What did you do with your flock today?

Right now I technically have one personal cat. But I still help my parents their three cats that we got when I was in my teens. Im living at home right now while I save up to build a house. I love the this area and have plans on building on the other side of the property. As for foster cats I can list about 15 ranging from adult cats to 2 or 3 day old bottle babies. It is a lot of fun but the little ones are exhausting. Right now I only have one named Toby who is 6-7 months old who may become a foster fail if someone doesn’t adopt him soon:gig
That is so cool! Good for you!!! My DH and I built our little home a few years back. Same like you, saved by living with and building. It has it's challenges for sure, so.. .😬. good on you!

You got some hutzpah Penny. I just don't have that in me, I like to waste my time, $ and emotion on these fricken roosters lol but I guess if one attacked me after doing damage on my hen...? I would be taking a shower too and feeling 5lbs lighter for my efforts. So I guess... Bravo!??? :oops::thumbsup:confused:

I'm sorry you had to get there. :hugs

OK, nothing to do with my flock (yet).
I posted yesterday that I had posted the kittens for rehoming. Last eve I was texting back and forth with a nice young gal wanting some company during this pandemic. So I am sending photos and gleaning info about who she is to make sure she and kitten are a good fit. Super nice gal BTW :love
But DH and Mango (girl kittens name) have this going on... and I would have gotten a better photo but I had Mochi Bean (boy kitten) all cuddled up and purring in my neck. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Well, the gal has backed out so I am taking add down. I do have another person who contacted me but I am not ready. Call me selfish... but I'm just not up for sharing just yet. Don't want to send these little critters off to the unknown, they deserve some safe and happy.
20210331_204708.jpg
20210331_210134~2.jpg
20210331_210236~2.jpg

It is probably time for me to get started on the cat tree I have been wanting to build.

OK, nothing to do with my flock (yet).
I posted yesterday that I had posted the kittens for rehoming. Last eve I was texting back and forth with a nice young gal wanting some company during this pandemic. So I am sending photos and gleaning info about who she is to make sure she and kitten are a good fit. Super nice gal BTW :love
But DH and Mango (girl kittens name) have this going on... and I would have gotten a better photo but I had Mochi Bean (boy kitten) all cuddled up and purring in my neck. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Well, the gal has backed out so I am taking add down. I do have another person who contacted me but I am not ready. Call me selfish... but I'm just not up for sharing just yet. Don't want to send these little critters off to the unknown, they deserve some safe and happy.
View attachment 2595486View attachment 2595487View attachment 2595488
It is probably time for me to get started on the cat tree I have been wanting to build.
I’d like details on how you make the cat tree. I’ve always wanted to do that, but was never sure how.

Back
Top Bottom