What did you do with your flock today?

All of ours are basically the same age. Better half fed strays on his porch for years. He kept three .. I lost my 15 year old dog. His cat passed shortly after. I agreed to take a siamese that was pregnant. Had one that I had to keep named him Rocky, The other one Bandit was in front of walmart being offered free, I had to take him to alter him.. Between. three others where captured to alter and keep outside here.
That is how I became a crazy cat lady :celebrate

All of ours are basically the same age. Better half fed strays on his porch for years. He kept three .. I lost my 15 year old dog. His cat passed shortly after. I agreed to take a siamese that was pregnant. Had one that I had to keep named him Rocky, The other one Bandit was in front of walmart being offered free, I had to take him to alter him.. Between. three others where captured to alter and keep outside here.
That is how I became a crazy cat lady :celebrate
❤❤❤❤❤!!!!

Keep us posted so we can learn along with you. So sorry about your baby but glad you can take to chicken doc.
Kids are fabulous as is your pumpkins! Thanks for sharing your holiday fun!

We don't get TTer's. Did not even buy candy to sit around for months and then eventually make it to my butt. Lol

Anywho, the Temps cooled off a little here. Busy working on the chicken run/garden area. Rotted post, arbor etc etc. Gunna pretty the whole area up. I have a full chicken house but all is well. Littles are cruising with the Bigs now. A mommy comes to pick up her 9 tomorrow and that will be nice to thin my #s.
View attachment 2885983
Had to cut vine off and we added 4 new legs, will dig footings and install, then spiff up gate.
Taking bottle feds for vet check today.
View attachment 2885993
Ferrets are awesome as always as is new adoptee Forest. He just blended in purrfectly.View attachment 2885997
Thank you! It's fun to watch kids enjoy these years in their lives :love I will let you know what I hear from the vet...I really hope it's nothing serious :( She's going in on Friday...they recommended I try Metamucil and a crushed up papaya enzyme twice a day in the interim. That is a new one I haven't heard before!

Your kitties are the cutest!! I love seeing them all :love

Thank you! It's fun to watch kids enjoy these years in their lives :love I will let you know what I hear from the vet...I really hope it's nothing serious :( She's going in on Friday...they recommended I try Metamucil and a crushed up papaya enzyme twice a day in the interim. That is a new one I haven't heard before!

Your kitties are the cutest!! I love seeing them all :love
I give my girls papaya snack with pro-bios on it or calcium sprinkled on it if they need. They absolutely love it cut in little 1/2 squares.
Supposed to be super good for bellies... ah er crops?

Newbell might have a crop issue…but she’s got enough zip to stand off against the dog 😆 She even ran along the fence chasing him haha 😂

Attachments

• 4C58EE9C-EF6D-41DF-803A-0CCF74FAD7F3.jpeg
    4C58EE9C-EF6D-41DF-803A-0CCF74FAD7F3.jpeg
    971.6 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom