What did you do with your flock today?

:hugs I’m always so grateful for animals to love on when I’m sad! 😢 I’m so very sorry for you and your family. I have lost my Dad when I was 22 and my younger sister when I was 34…so I know there are no words that can really be said that are truly comforting other than we are here for you when you need a pick me up or a place to vent or share. ❤️

I will share all the kitty pics once she’s home with us! Such a hard secret to keep from the kids!! We have tentatively named her Miyuki—Miyu for short, which means snow in Japanese 😍 I bought all the kitty things today and now have no money 😆
Gosh, that is so terrific ♡♡♡ I am so happy for you all.
Sorry to hear of your horrific losses. I can not imagine.

Hey all cold here still wet took photos yesterday main coop .. The banty coop also no eggs from there yet.

You can see the tables mine roost on. My Grandma first did that .. Ma did also felt they got better rest ?
002.jpg
006.jpg

Aloha gang and happy Sunday!
I picked up some fab mulch from Koke'e again and freshened the coop and run. Just gotta love that ♡
A few in the flock have the sneezes. No drainage or eye problems. Just tracking sneezes. Put vitamins in their water to boost them. Will pick up a few more boards to tighten the gaps in their open coops. Obviously came for the rain and wind we had last week. ☹ my poor babies.

Happy Sunday! We just got our tree up yesterday! Getting live trees this year was spendy! Darn fires killing all the trees 😩 But I love my Noble Firs!

It’s supposed to rain all day and into tomorrow so it feels like a slow and lazy day today. Love it but don’t haha.

Attachments

• DF6F48EF-5AC7-491F-A608-5BF08ADF2B71.jpeg
    DF6F48EF-5AC7-491F-A608-5BF08ADF2B71.jpeg
    643.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi all. Happy Sunday. A few weeks ago, we got fencing up to extend the goat/sheep area to include the barn. So today I dragged two of the dogloos that arent being used (now that the animals can sleep in the barn) to the open chicken run. We've got some ladies that simply will not sleep in the coop, so I'm hoping they'll choose the dogloos over the cold hard ground....since they won't go for any of the other various little hidey holes I've concocted for them. I moved the feeders and waterers out of the coops and into the enclosed run, added straw to all coops and the enclosed run, and moved a big wheelbarrow full of ash to their ash bath corner. After that, I was tired.

Hi all. Happy Sunday. A few weeks ago, we got fencing up to extend the goat/sheep area to include the barn. So today I dragged two of the dogloos that arent being used (now that the animals can sleep in the barn) to the open chicken run. We've got some ladies that simply will not sleep in the coop, so I'm hoping they'll choose the dogloos over the cold hard ground....since they won't go for any of the other various little hidey holes I've concocted for them. I moved the feeders and waterers out of the coops and into the enclosed run, added straw to all coops and the enclosed run, and moved a big wheelbarrow full of ash to their ash bath corner. After that, I was tired.
Who said Sunday was a day of rest?? 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom