What did you do with your flock today?

My little buff hen is doing better. Almost back to normal but not perfectly perfect yet. I am happy and thank you all for your good thoughts. She is def going in the right directing into full recovery.
Scraped boards and said good morning to the gang. I let them out a little early as I don't know what my day will bring. DH hurt his knee pretty good last eve so I imagine imaging is in our near future as soon as we get doc approval.
K. On horse duty. Have an awesome day all.
🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦♥️

My little buff hen is doing better. Almost back to normal but not perfectly perfect yet. I am happy and thank you all for your good thoughts. She is def going in the right directing into full recovery.
Scraped boards and said good morning to the gang. I let them out a little early as I don't know what my day will bring. DH hurt his knee pretty good last eve so I imagine imaging is in our near future as soon as we get doc approval.
K. On horse duty. Have an awesome day all.
🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦♥️
I'm really glad your girl is doing better. I bet you're relieved about that.

Yikes!!! Your DH needs to be more careful. First getting thrown from Cisco, now this. Poor guy. 🤕 I hope the imaging just shows ouchy bruising and nothing serious. 🙏🤞

Your DH needs to be more careful.
Hahahahhahhhaaaaaa! My black cat of a husband. He is the most accident prone person I've ever met. It is seriously exhausting.

Have to admit cheating dinner bought lasagna at Costco
Sounds like my dinner last eve cept with a nice salad 😉 and tonight as leftovers are the best!

Hahahahhahhhaaaaaa! My black cat of a husband. He is the most accident prone person I've ever met. It is seriously exhausting.
I hear ya. Yes, exhausting.
Sounds like my dinner last eve cept with a nice salad 😉 and tonight as leftovers are the best!
Ramen dressed up with extra soy sauce, sesame oil and hot pepper flakes....with a bowl of cut up apples for dessert. Weird...but it worked for me. 🤣

Going to a apple pie tomorrow.. So the Son came held each one the one actaully flew from his hand up to his shoulder
003.jpg
005.jpg
007.jpg
009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom