What did you do with your flock today?

What have you been up to?
Funny how when somebody asks you this your mind just goes totally blank. :lau I know I’ve been busy, but I don’t know what the heck I’ve been doing.:idunno

I did set up an above ground turtle pond for our red ear slider & a couple feeder goldfish (that he never ate & grew huge.) Its basically just a 110gal stock tank with concrete blocks, mosquito fish & a homemade predator lid. This turtle does not like change, but the giant goldfish are soooo happy!
4C02967C-2F6E-41D3-8EAF-AB09E981BEE1.jpeg
61913C1A-25DF-4FEC-9CCC-695E45D46B57.jpeg

Funny how when somebody asks you this your mind just goes totally blank. :lau I know I’ve been busy, but I don’t know what the heck I’ve been doing.:idunno

I did set up an above ground turtle pond for our red ear slider & a couple feeder goldfish (that he never ate & grew huge.) Its basically just a 110gal stock tank with concrete blocks, mosquito fish & a homemade predator lid. This turtle does not like change, but the giant goldfish are soooo happy! View attachment 2327777View attachment 2327780
That is so cool! My oldest grandson wants a turtle in the worst way. If I had space I’d get him one. Do you keep it outside?

I’ve been soaking Iris’s feet in Epsom salt for the past 2-3 days, and today I finally got some of his bumble out! :woot And even better, it was the part with the worst of it. It’s now almost completely gone in that toe.
He was such a good boy the entire time.:love

That sounds like a job! And a headache as well as an accomplishment for you to have reached this point today. Congratulations! Well done! I’m so glad some of the bumble is out! I know he will feel so much better. You know that Vet Dr. Pol? On TV? He puts Neosporin Creme on bumble foot areas on chickens and ducks as well as parrots, Mackaws and Emus. So you might want to try it in between the soakings. After all bumble foot is just staph infection all rolled up into a hardened ball and into a hard sore spot. It couldn’t hurt. Good luck!

Get ready to go get my second shingles vaccine today
I'm going to get my Flu vaccine and my first Shingle injection in the morning.
Congratulations on getting your second Shingles injection. Shingles are a painful thing. It's a gift that you do not want to keep getting ie; the site pain.

My arm was sore for bit but fine tonight .. The first one it was sore a week but not like getting shingles
OMG! Bless you! I may have to get those this year. I’m just waiting on my rheumatologist to come out with it next. I know I have to get my flu shot ASAP. I will get it this week. I have had my pneumonia vaccine a few years ago. I am on Humira shots and Methotrexate every other week for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. I was on a hold from March when the pandemic hit. I was scared to death to take them for fear if I lowered my immune system and then got exposed to the COVID-19 that I would be setting myself up for a big fall out. So I was really in pain for quite a while. My knees and hands as well as my shoulders have begun to cause me big problems. My knees have been a problems for awhile already but the others have started to really worsen now really bad and I’m getting in bad shape pain wise. Sometimes I can hardly move, type at all, or even get out of a car, or hold a phone etc. it’s bad.

That is so cool! My oldest grandson wants a turtle in the worst way. If I had space I’d get him one. Do you keep it outside?
I do now. He’s been in my kids room for like a decade. He out grew his tank, so we bought a bigger tank. When he out grew that one, it was either put him outside or put the kids outside. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom