What did you do with your flock today?

Send some this way PLEASE! Hot and super humid here. We just don't catch the breeze the way most all of the rest of the island does. 🐀

Thank goodness for poop boards. I found a worm yesterday morning so flock got wormed right away. They are already acting like teens and I have not even added vitamins to their water yet.
My cute little buff is acting suspect. Thinking she is having trouble with first egg after being broody. She got a soak, a vent check, massage & calcium yesterday. This morning she seems a little more down so she got calcium and an anti biotic. Don't want to lose her AT ALL so :fl:fl:fl and 🙏🙏🙏!!!

The teens are playing in the mini coop nest boxes and that is upsetting the old ladies so I will privatize the main coop boxes in hopes of sparking more interest that way.

And thanks PJ. Buff is isolated and I am keeping my eye on her for a few more hours b4 I let her loose, then repeat isolation and recheck tomorrow if she is not back to her old shy self tomorrow. I'll keep her on the anti b's for 5...+
I also have bullying going on in my flock. Nothing hideous but I notice a few girls- buff (her), & 1 dark seemed to be at the bottom of the bottom and I think that may have them down too. We shall keep doing our best.

Best for me anymore the same way .. Cover more no flat stomach left ..
Tried to get a photo of the peeps they all run under the heat plate Hope you can see birds and Smudge He is the first photo, 2 nd is a new EE
002.jpg
003.jpg
006.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom