1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What did YOU do with your leftover pie?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by laughingllama75, Dec 17, 2009.

1. laughingllama75

laughingllama75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2008
    NH
    Mine, it got gobbled down by my gratefull flock of free range PQ bantams. The show pens got some too, don't worry! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    WHAT leftover pie???

[​IMG]

3. laughingllama75

laughingllama75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2008
    NH
    [​IMG] I knew someone would say that! LOL!!!! you should have seen hubby's face when i headed for the door with it. He KNEW where it was going, and I told him he was not allowed out until the Girls were dne thier pumpkin treat. I did not want to see him fighting the chooks for it. [​IMG]

4. StupidBird

StupidBird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    GA
    We all love our pet chickens dearly here, but it would be grounds for divorce if any pie got fed to them for any reason. There is NO SUCH thing as Leftover Pie. There is "pie I am saving for my lunch tomorrow, touch it and die", and "pie I am going to reward myself with when I finish all these dishes". Never heard of this "leftover pie".

5. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    21 year old male, 18 year old male, 17 year old female,, left over what???

6. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    My dumb elderly dog got to mine before I got out with it. Teach me to put it on top of the washer wrapped in a baggy she could grab and pull down and make a mess on my laundry room floor as I'm upstairs finding socks for me and my 3 year old... [​IMG]

7. StupidBird

Apr 8, 2009
    GA
    Great. Now I want PIE. Any PIE will do. Ahh, the tragedy, the horror!

8. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    I don't have any pie but I have Moose tracks ice cream and a double chocolate cookie and some hot fudge if you like?

9. StupidBird

Apr 8, 2009
    GA
    Having neither pie nor rice milk ice cream, I ate a bag of rice crispy candy that was being saved for my trip tomorrow. I still want pie, but not as bad. I try not to eat much the day before flying.

10. ducks4you

ducks4you Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    East Central Illinois
    WHAT leftover pie?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? MY pies are reknown throughout the county!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Piece of advice: NEVER leave a milk-based pie A N Y W H E R E around a cat!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

stupidbird I make: cherry, apple, lemon merangue, coconut cream and pumpkin/sweet potatoe PIES!!!!! ...come visit...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by