What do I do with....

NYRIR

Crowing
13 Years
May 13, 2010
Petersburg,NY
3 "extra" Golden Sebright Roos? I'm trying to get rid of a few of the bantams that I can't keep. One has a single comb,two have the pea comb but one has a beard?? I also have 2 Mille Fluer Bearded D'Uccle Roos that have to go.They are all friendly. I'm thinking I'll just give them away....I don't want to butcher them...they're too cute
smile.png
I also have 7 white silkies...as soon as I can tell what's what...I'm keeping 2 hens...the other 5 have to go...Oh,and I also have one Silver Duckwing OEG bantam roo.....(? pretty sure it an OEG) Is there a place on here to post these for free? I'd rather give to a fellow BYC'r....

there is a section you can post them on. I believe it is called "Chicks for sale" THere are also 2 sections of this Older than 8 weeks and younger than 8 weeks. I've always wanted a Mille Fleur D'uccle they're so gosh darn cute. but unfourtionatly my daddy says NO MORE CHICKES. I have 6 in the broooder right now. Hoping that only the one silkie is a roo. Can't really keep more than one. We got the chickens for eggs and pets. So I'm supposed to keep only hens. But if theres one roo. I would probably be able to keep them all! Good luck finding homes for your cockerels. I'm sure someone on here will snatch them up! And yes, you could just post them for free.

Ok,thanks...posted them in the 1-8weeks...they may be approaching second phase but...we'll see what happens.They are so cute...wish I could just keep 'em
sad.png

Alot of people use auctions to get rid of their extra chickens, also people will advertise free roosters on Craigs List, and I like to use BESTFARMBUYS.COM as well.

Sometimes you can find people who are willing to take any extra chickens you have.....which is very convenient, when you buy straight run chicks or if you hatch.....

Back
Top Bottom