What do I feed breeder quail?

Agreed, that is actually the same feed I'm giving to may adult ducks and chickens. Just switched, I do notice they waste more with the crumble, (I would go with the pellet but its not Non-GMO.) So if possible, I suggest a treadle feeder with this feed, thats what I have for my chickens and theres no waste.

It can be more expensive though, the one I have was over $100, but there more durable, and save feed for sure.
Oh that's cool that it works for your poultry, I always feel better about using certain foods or items for my animals if I know it's worked with somebody else.

hmm... I already bought some feeders, but I can look into treadle feeders. Quail are also supposed to not be very messy so I think it'll be ok.

Oh that's cool that it works for your poultry, I always feel better about using certain foods or items for my animals if I know it's worked with somebody else.

hmm... I already bought some feeders, but I can look into treadle feeders. Quail are also supposed to not be very messy so I think it'll be ok.
Ya, I can imagine they are way less messy then ducks haha! Plus there small, so probably wont flick it as far.
It'll probably be alright.

Back
Top Bottom