*****"What Do You All Think"*****

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Robert McGaughey, Dec 8, 2010.

1. [​IMG] Here are some pics of my 9 wk old chickens [​IMG] , good god they are get'n big. [​IMG]

[​IMG] They always meet me at the door in the morning, it's time to feed 'em.
    [​IMG]

This is Roo, my grand-daughter named him. He's give'n me that " Hurry the hell up wit da food man." [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They're get'n so big all of 'em can't eat at once anymore, the one by it's self looks ticked. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Went out to close up for the day and this is what I found, it just looked cool as heck so I took a pic, oh and it's 19 degrees out, I'm pretty sure thats why they are all together. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well anyways I'm outa here for now, just let me know what you think, it's always good and I really like everyones comments. Thanks

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
  2. Dixiedoodle

Dixiedoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    great pictures.. I love the one of them all roosting together! LOL 19* makes me want to suggle too!

3. feather leg farms

feather leg farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    Congratz!! They are cute. I like them all sitting together.

4. andythescot

andythescot Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2009
    Central Mass
    You should replace all that chicken wire with hardware cloth, it would keep your little girls (and roo) much safer.
    And it looks like you'll need a bigger roost soon! [​IMG]

5. LadyWoodsong

LadyWoodsong Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2010
    Midwest
    Love it! Those are great pictures! [​IMG] They look like a wonderful group of chickens.

6. sheilawagner

sheilawagner Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2010
    Pacific NorthWest
    I don't think they need another roost, since they already have 3!! They just huddled together on the top roost I think because they were cold. And they look so cool together. What I like is the color combination of the birds, they look like an art project when they eat, or when they roost together.

7. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Nice flock! 19 degrees and they're sitting by the window? You got some haaaardy chooks! And I'd recommend adding a little seperate feed for your little runt there.

8. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Great pics! Beautiful birds too! [​IMG] Thanks so much for sharing too. [​IMG]

9. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    They look like really nice chickens. Thanks for letting us see 'um...

10. misschickenlittle

misschickenlittle REALLY wants a new title

Oct 30, 2010
    Missouri
    Great pics! I see you're from Fulton. Is that Fulton, MO?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by