*****"What Do You All Think"*****

big_smile.png
Here are some pics of my 9 wk old chickens
celebrate.gif
, good god they are get'n big.
frow.gif

ya.gif
They always meet me at the door in the morning, it's time to feed 'em.
68116_9_wks_old_feed_us_robert_feed_us.jpg

This is Roo, my grand-daughter named him. He's give'n me that " Hurry the hell up wit da food man."
somad.gif

68116_9_wks_old_i_am_the_man.jpg

They're get'n so big all of 'em can't eat at once anymore, the one by it's self looks ticked.
he.gif

68116_9_wks_old_move_the_hell_over_im_hungry_too.jpg

Went out to close up for the day and this is what I found, it just looked cool as heck so I took a pic, oh and it's 19 degrees out, I'm pretty sure thats why they are all together.
wee.gif

68116_9_wks_old_stayn_warm_at_19_degrees.jpg

Well anyways I'm outa here for now, just let me know what you think, it's always good and I really like everyones comments. Thanks

Last edited:
great pictures.. I love the one of them all roosting together! LOL 19* makes me want to suggle too!

You should replace all that chicken wire with hardware cloth, it would keep your little girls (and roo) much safer.
And it looks like you'll need a bigger roost soon!
big_smile.png

I don't think they need another roost, since they already have 3!! They just huddled together on the top roost I think because they were cold. And they look so cool together. What I like is the color combination of the birds, they look like an art project when they eat, or when they roost together.

Nice flock! 19 degrees and they're sitting by the window? You got some haaaardy chooks! And I'd recommend adding a little seperate feed for your little runt there.

Back
Top Bottom