What do you collect?

I have a stamp collection inherited from a great aunt. I also have 2 curio cabinets full of musical Carousel Horses & some misc other Carousel stuff. I collect any type of Sun items, Pens, Carebears (mostly Funshine Bear), Ladybug stuff and Angels. I love throw blankets and flip flops too!

Oh and apparently chicks, considering I have around 90 right now lolol.

I collect old horror movie posters,Godzilla stuff and aquariums, does that count? my other passion beside chickens is fish. it gets quite expensive though. have a small library and dvd store as well.

I collect:

antique baby clothing and shoes from the 19th Century; antique photographs of children, antique prints, litho's, and paintings, and the like; as well as antique furniture and old tin eye composition dolls.

DH and I together collect: Wallace Nutting & Fred Thompson hand colored photographs, postcards, quilts, antique fabics, marbles, stamps, coins, childrens books, first editions, and am currently on the look out for 2 books to complete my The Complete Works of Tolstoy from 1904. Its a blue bound set so if anyone has Tolstoy, please PM me
smile.png

I collect a few things. Anime DVD's (adult cartoons made in japan). Chicken and Cow figurines and stuff like that for decoration. Flowers (outdoors) love to garden.... Precious stones and gems I've picked up along the way in life (I even have a large chunk of raw coal from my backyard that I found while gardening.) Art - Some I do myself some I had done for me.

We have an extensive Native American artifact collection. We love to hunt for things.

Driftwood

Antiques - that I can afford

Sea Shells

Fabric

Model Horses

Real live horses and chickens
tongue.png

and PLANTS, I can never have too many plants!

big_smile.png
Old thread revival!

I collect key-chains.
From places, with names on them - (City, State, country or store etc.. like Planet hollywood or Sea World etc)

I collect for memorable times and occasions (I have charles and di's wedding, a few olympic games, I htink I have one with a pope on it!.)

Funky ones - I have a warthog tooth on one, some odd ball things and toy ones etc.

I have some neat ones, and some cruddy ones, but I know where I got every single one of them - I think my collection is about 200 or so strong. I have put some of them into shadow boxes, but the velcro I used didn't hold very well
roll.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom