What do you collect?

ooh yeah..i forgot about bills! yup! got lots of them!
hmm.png

My collection started when I was about 10. Snoopy I have 2 curio cabinets full plus stuff all over the house. 35 stuffed Snoopy's of various sizes.

My husband has 2 collections. 1 is train collectables. The other collection is anything Universtiy North Carolina--Chapel Hill. I think his blood is Tarheel Blue. I know his eyes are, lol.

OH Yeah, I also collect "elongated" pennies. You know those machines at various amusment parks and points of interest that you put in 51 cents turn the crank and it spits out a mash penny with a design of the place? I collect those where ever we go. Great cheap souviner

Quote:
I would have never guessed from your screen name!!
lau.gif
. I've got tons of dishes too- I think it would have better if I posted to a thread called what you don't collect -
roll.png

I used to collect Breyers then switched to Hagen Renakers and now I collect the following in particular order:
dust bunnies
cat hair fluffs
chicken poo on the bottom of shoes and boots
dirty dishes - they appear magically at night
empty toilet paper rolls since my husband is apparently afraid to change the empty roll I always get them
sad.png

seed catalogs - I'll order more seeds .. just give me time!
magazines that I want to read one article again in

And my favorite ..... I collect grey hairs. They keep appearing so I might as well call them a collection!

I guess I'm not really an active collector of anything right now. Although I do collect just about anything with a pigeon on it, and feathers. I've got a whole box full of feathers I've found, from great blue heron coverts, to cardinal down (and how I was lucky enough to see that little stuff on the ground, I'll never know
tongue.png
). I don't know why I love them so much, but I do. There are some beautiful birds with beautiful feathers!

Oh and I forgot old pigeon bands. So far I think the oldest ones I have are from 1952.

Last edited:
Pez dispensers, i have 100s of them, they are great things to collect. They are cheap, there are many to collect, they keep making more, they dont take up much space and there are older ones you can try to find that really have some worth to them.

Back
Top Bottom