what do you eat with your eggs

pork brains? totally gross
pigs are forbidden animals right??
I guess, if your a jew or a muslim

Have you tried them? dont knock it till you try it.

all the post about ham,bacon and sausage and someone gets out of the box and there has to be a remark to it
idunno.gif

bet your grand parents or maybe you parents will tell you of the theory that was used in thier day

"DONT LET NOTHING BUT THE SQUEAL GO TO WASTE"

Last edited:
According to the old testament pork is forbidden. Most modern Christians eat pork. I don't but I also do not eat beef. I am trying to give up chicken. I am going more and more vegetarian.

I guess, if your a jew or a muslim

Have you tried them? dont knock it till you try it.

all the post about ham,bacon and sausage and someone gets out of the box and there has to be a remark to it
idunno.gif

bet your grand parents or maybe you parents will tell you of the theory that was used in thier day

"DONT LET NOTHING BUT THE SQUEAL GO TO WASTE"
Ever tried hog head cheese? We take out the brain and eyes, but everything else is in the recipe, talk about some good eating with eggs and toast in the mornings. I remember growing up after a morning of duck hunting in the rice fields we would go to my grandparents house and grandmaw always had a fresh batch made up. My dad broke out the old recipe and made some last month off a hog I slaughtered, I told him he's going to have to pass it on down to me...

That veggie omlette looks awesome!!! i just ate lunch and could eat this too! LOL
eggs... fried, scrambled, boiled (hot, not cold), omlettes, in fried rice, quiche.. as long as they are FRESH. I can no longer eat those things they pass off as eggs at the supermarket. I will go without before I will eat them. Also can't eat any from restaurants, fast food, etc.... yuck! My girls have spoiled me.

According to the old testament pork is forbidden. Most modern Christians eat pork. I don't but I also do not eat beef. I am trying to give up chicken. I am going more and more vegetarian.

My son and his family went vegan about 7 months ago. He and is wife have lost weight as well as the grankids but what concerns me is all the supplements that they now need to take and my granddaughter is now looking pale. If we can get all we need from just a plant based diet then why the need for supplements. I know meat eaters take them too but they are taking them to replace what they lost.

Back
Top Bottom